I am a US citizen and needed to acquire some liquid funds. It can be term loans, lines of credit, or credit cards. Or it can also be private lenders such as individuals and angel investors. Between $10k and $100k. More if it is available.
I will use it for forex trading, but i have a marketing company that can be used as cover.
My credit summary with 3 major bureaus:
My credit scores right now (appx) is Experian 695-705, Equifax 690-705, Transunion 650. I only have one delinquency on transunion, and it is a charge-off for $850 (military debt). The rest of my credit report is clean. I have a few student loans, car loans, and revolving debt credit cards with high balances on it. I have appx $18,000 in revolving debt credit limit and i'm using $15,000 My debt to limit ratio is high (around 80%). Right now we must go with what we have, not what we wish it to be. No, I cannot pay down some of the revolving debt other than minimum payment, please don't ask.
My business is an LLC only 6 months old. It is a marketing company. No real credit established on that LLC.
I don't want to purchase a shelf corp. If you want to include a shelf corp as part of the deal, than fine.
It can be term loans, lines of credit, or credit cards or individual loans. As long as it can be used as I've heard of no fico financing, but they seem to all be scams.
I have not filed personal tax returns, but have some returns that can be used and customized for 2008 and 2007 tax year if needed. but u'll be expected to prepare any and all paperwork necessary to make deals happen
- I need funds as soon as possible.
- you will be responsible for preparing any and all paperwork/docs required to make the loan(s) successful. your comission depends on it
- 2 or more US-based references are a huge plus.
- fees can be on backend or frontend. i would rather that the fees are taken off backend. 10% i think is reasonable, but negotiable. Only a small good faith deposit required for escrow.
- Payment released AFTER i am funded and can verify funds are available for use.
If u need specifics, use PMB.