I need a piece of software written that will, in a very featureful way, enable a user to record themselves playing a DirectX video game called World of Warcraft. I need this program to do video capture and screenshot capture, with the following requirements:
- Record video
- Set frames recorded per second
- Record to AVI
- Set resolution size (320x200, 480x640, 800x600, etc)
- Hotkeys to start/stop recording
- Hotkeys to automatically screenshot to JPG and put in specified directory with JPG settings
- Set video and screenshot recording name (ex. 2007-02-07_10:[url removed, login to view])
- Sound functions (stereo, etc)
- Any other feature that makes sense for video recording of a game
- Any other feature that makes sense for screenshot taking of a game
- Software MUST be written to require a license to be used. The license must be randomly generated and somehow be recorded and verified with a server componant.
- Software must be written to prevent piracy, which is the license part and validation. Something must exist so people can't share licenses or randomly create one. Licenses should be required on installation, and VERIFIED to a server (you should supply verification code) and only to be verified a specific # of times
There might be a little more requirements, but anything that makes sense to develope a software and a method to securely license it for recording directx video game video and screenshots for world of warcraft video game.