This assignment is to create and deliver with basic HTML coding the homepage and about us page content for approximately 100 small websites (paragraph, bolding, italics, etc.):
1) Homepage content of approximately 1100 words
2) About Us page content of approximately 300 words
This is for 101 different websites. The websites each have a different career or degree focus (e.g. x-ray technician) but generally all pertaining to online education. I will provide a complete list of the topics to the winning bidder.
The assignment would consist of creating the two-part content (homepage and about us) for the 100 different websites.
The homepage and about us content will each follow a template, detailed later, but will require the writer to do 5-10 minutes of research per article (e.g. reading a relevant wikipedia page and doing a few google searches). Using the example of x-ray technician, the writer would be asked to structure the article in a Q&A format that answers the following questions:
1) What is an x-ray technician?
2) What are the different types of degrees in the x-ray tech field?
3) What kinds of financial aid / scholarships are available for schools offering x-ray technician degrees?
4) What are some colleges and universities that offer x-ray technician programs?
5) What is the average salary of someone with an x-ray technician degree?
6) What are common x-ray technician careers?
I have a slightly more detailed outline which I'll provide to the winning bidder.
The About Us section will be 2-3 paragraphs which answers the following questions:
1) Who owns the website
2) Why this website was created
3) Contact information
Each website will be owned by our company, but will list as the About Us a fictitious person to be the persona behind the site. We don't want to list our company all over 100 different websites, and moreover, by having a unique individual each website can have its own "personality". So bottom line, you'll be making up a name, personality, rationale behind making the site, etc. for each website's about us page.