Hello Freelance Writers,
I am looking for a long-term reliable writer to write original and rewrite articles on various topics. ( I just lost my girl who has worked for me all year :(((
I require minimum 2 articles daily. and frequent updates
Please make me a test article of around 100 words on the keyword phrase : "how to remove acne"
Please send me this 100 word sample NO SAMPLE I WILL REMOVE YOUR BID!!!
please tell me how much you will charge for 400+ articles and 500+ articles
Here are the requirements:
- All articles must be written in perfect American English.
- 100% manually written or rewritten. No software allowed. I can tell the difference
- 100% unique from the original (if rewrite). Sentences must be completely different from the original.
- Articles should be delivered in "txt" or "doc" format, by email.
- You have to agree that this is "Job for hire" project and all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to me.
- Articles must be at least 400+ words each (excluding article title).
- Articles must be written in perfect English (native English speakers only).
- Correct spelling or grammatical errors.
- Articles must be thoroughly researched, written manually, sound natural, and be easy to read.
- I will own the full copyright once I purchase articles from you. (you may not reuse them!)
- Each and every article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE.
- I need keyword phrase 4 times in the document
- I need keyword phrase 1 time in the title
I don't want:
- Writers who use article generation software (article spinners)
- Writers who write fluff articles; rehashed vomit, pointless
- sentences, phrases and words; and useless advice.
- Writers who cut-and-paste the entire sentences from other articles online, or who use
printed books or magazines and plagiarize.
- I also don't want scammers. (I want real article writers.)
Payments will be made via GAF or paypal.
I also need Fast Turn Around Time and Good Communication.
I Will Report Violations
Please show me your writing samples.
Please write the word ' goebusiness ' at the beginning of your bid, to confirm that you have read the complete project description.