Banner /graphic design, website design, flash, html skills, and Photoshop.
Must speak English.
Must provide sample portfolio of previous work.
Web site must be Search engine friendly
There is a possibility for ongoing work if job is done well.
Revisions will be allowed till work is satisfactory.
Please state the experience you have MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE.
The pay for the work done will be a 25% deposit and the remaining 75% when site is done satisfactory.
I would like 1 header/ banner ad with a little graphics/ flash.
Text added to 15 pictures (I will provide all the pictures)
15 other simple text boxes/banners. (a little graphics in a 1-2 of them and maybe a little flash too)
I have attached a word document that will give you a little idea of what I’m looking for. I just took some different pics from other sites for the example but I will be using my own pics. The work on the top banner/ header and the side pictures/ text is what I’m looking for.
I might consider paying more to more experienced people or high quality work.
40 freelancers estão ofertando em média $83 nesse trabalho
Hi, Reference file viewed and ready to complete this to your delightment. We have expertise in webdesign using flash,CSS & dynamic webdevelopment. View PMB for bid details and professional work links. Thank you.