We are looking for a programmer who is very proficient in flash and actionscript to help us complete a flash project, the project detail is as below:
1) load an external xml formatted word library of (sample) 2000 words
2) from this set of 2000 words load a second xml with a set of 50 words
3) the user has to enter a text into a text windows containing ALL of the second library 50 words, and as many of the remaining larger library of 2000 words (first library), if any of the 50 words (second library) appeared in the text, then it will be marked blue.
4) if the user uses any other words in his text which are not from the larger first xml library of 2000 words, then the words will be counted and marked as red.
5) each entry to both libraries should be separated by commas
6)the user can create as many libraries as possible, which are different from one another.
the game has to be written in actionscript flash, xml
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you! Payments will be made via GAF escrow after each stage of development is completed. Thank you!!!