Hi, I am looking to automate a process that I currently do manually. Here is how I do it.
1. Choose company name, look them up on LinkedIn, find Company page.
2. Click to view all employees working at that company.
3. Limit search to certain keywords ("VP" OR "C*O" OR "Chief" OR "Product" OR "Lead") etc.
4. Find people with those profiles and open their profiles to "View" them.
5. Capture their FirstName, LastName, Job Title, CompanyName in a spreadsheet.
6. Sometimes LastName is hidden, so I have to do a Google search to find their public profile → site:[url removed, login to view] FirstName "Job Title at Company" (these strings can easily be scraped from the profile page once it's loaded)
7. Then I permute different possible versions of their company e-mails (using something like this: [url removed, login to view] ) and check them with Rapportive (Gmail extension) to see if they are valid.
8. I choose the valid email if it can be found and enter it into the spreadsheet, filling out the list. If I can't find it, I go based off what the general 'email scheme' at the company seems to be'.
(I can send you a video of my process if you want.)
Please let me know if you are able to deliver on every aspect of this project. Thank you.
I'll write a highly-specialized application to automate the process employee review you outlined. I'll deliver on the project within 3 days. I provide a 60 day warranty against bugs or issues with all code I write.