I am seeking assistance with the following. I am going through a divorce.
This began in early 2019, I have been mostly Pro se.
I am not an expert; however, I am knowledgeable.
Thus far, most of the motions involved, I have written myself.
While I responded to the plaintiff's discovery in January 2020-they have not responded to mine.
During February 2020 I filed two motions:
1) Motion to Compel Discovery my Discovery responses
2) Motion for Mandatory ADR (From September 2019 till the time of this motion I wrote the
Plaintiff's attorney at least a half a dozen times requesting the opportunity to simply work this out, get divorced and move on. It is strange-we don’t have much money? Nevertheless, they “want” litigation).
The Good News: The Judge ruled in my favor on both Motions.
The Bad News: Here we are 5 months later and I am little if any closer either-in spite of both of my motions being granted.
I am organized, in that I have all prior Motions and details organized via pdf.
There of course are a few more details. I have described aspects of what I am seeking in the attachment: [login to view URL]
the Motions I want to write as well as outlined details of what I feel is necessary to substantiate these filings. I will also need a cover letter for Reinstein.
There are 3 prerequisite If you are interested:
1) I will forward all files & previous motions. However, a short call is important to have a chat to
make certain we are on the same page.
2) I need this completed by Monday evening September 7th.
3) I live in Maryland, any Motions must be accompanied with Maryland Case law
I do not have Word-I use Google docs. less