1) Please create 32x32 and 16x16 icon (for an office toolbar) using the designs as found in the subdirectories (SPSearch, SPProject, SPView and PrintDoc). Use the directory names when creating new icons, not the ProjectDoc etc names.
We want transparent backgrounds on the SP... icons as well.
2) Smooth out the edges of the [url removed, login to view] and icsClient.ico.
Create a 32x32 and a 16x16.
3) create a third icon using icsClient with "RE" instead of "ICS" in the text. Create a 32x32 and a 16x16.
We expect back 4 32 x 32 and 4 16 x 16 of the SP... brands.
We expect back 3 32 x 32 and 3 16 x 16 of the ICS/RE icons.
If it is common for the 32x32 and 16x16 to be in the same file to meet windows conventsion for icon or list views, please do so.
Thank you and we look forward to your reply.
1) Complete and windows compatible icons.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-use condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For inclusion in XP/Vista compliant workstations imbedded into applications as the exe default icons as well as toolbar icons.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).