I have a small iphone app and I need changes done to finish the application.
All functionality has been done. This is mostly about moving things around, and getting a better, more naturally flowing, user interface design.
Of course you will get code, and you can download the details of what I need through the document provided.
Things I need.
1. A new menu system (similar to bar button, maybe it uses bar button) that uses icons. All icons/graphics will be provided.
2. I have a mp4 as a splash screen which worked in previous versions of the Iphone, but not in IOS4 and above. I know Apple changed the code up, on how to run a movie.
3. A new slightly dynamic dialog alert.
4. A few other small things.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).