Some retail companies are interested to track their products into their customer’s location and based on the expiration date to trigger automatic delivery. Retail would like to have more info about product path and usability.
The solution proposed is based on two components: the mobile application and the cloud software platform that will communicate with the mobile application.
The mobile app should work on Android and iOS. Should get the customers details like: Name, e-mail, birthday, address and card number.
• Based on the mobile app the retail store could know where is the exact location of the customer and what it is buying at the moment
• With the app the customer could scan the code of the product and add it to it’s shopping list on the phone.
• The app should communicate with a bank application so the customer should directly pay via the phone when it checks out from the store via a QR code generated by the retail devices at check out.
• The app should communicate with the cloud software platform to register the products for the customer.
• The app should have the possibility to receive notifications from the retail company.
• The app should let the customer to create a wish list, for automatic delivery.