I represent an art school which would like to add an internet based class scheduler to their website. They currently utilize an ISP to host their existing site. They do have a server running IIS which could host this application and could be reached by adding a link from the existing site.
Current Environment consists of MSSQL Server 2000
Windows 2000 Server with IIS
Public IP addresses
The system itself is very simple.
1. pick a semester / term
2. pull selected classes from that term
3. register student to the class
4. calculate class fees
5. utilize PAYPAL to collect tuition and fees
6. print receipt and supply list
Developer must possess terminal services to support the install.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
ASP, SQL server, VB