I need a sample DirectX audio plugin application - specifically one that USES plugins, not the plugin itself. The program should perform the following functions:
1. A dialog should be shown with a listview containing all the plugins in the system. If a plugin is selected, the properties should be able to be displayed and tweaked.
2. The dialog should also contain a Start button which will generate a 16bit mono sine wave (or some similar pure tone) which will be used as the source signal
3. The signal should be fed into a memory buffer, which in turn is fed into the DirectX plugin - it may NOT be saved into a file or streamed using files.
4. The result from the plugin should be fed into a memory buffer, and then saved (in the sample program, not using a plugin) into a raw 16bit PCM file (very simple, just write out each word into a file, that's it).
The sample file must be written in pure C, not C++ or using MFC, ATL or any other similar extension. All of the DirectX libraries contain C equivalents for their C++ calls, and they are almost exactly the same, except the first parameter is a pointer to a structure (which is effectively the class).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 98 or greater.