I want to clone RAC with following features
posting of ptojects
2 Any CC integration
3 Bank transfer Control from ADMIN
4 Check/DD etc
Full admin control
1) Post your bid request
2) Receive bids from coders (and communicate further)
3) Accept a bid and put payment in escrow
4) Work is done by coder
5) Receive and approve work
6) Rate coder
1) Receive bid request from buyer (or find bid request online)
2) Make a bid
3) Do the work.
File weekly status reports.
Send end product to buyer.
4) Buyer approves work
5) Receive payment
6) Rate Buyer
Free/paid project postings
Invitations for projects
Accounts for both
Web site deisgn
All Extra stuff like
If I have missed any feature you need to include it
Money from coders later $$ per annum
Rating in a break down manner 1-5 like elance and comments like elance But all ratings no recent type to be included
Bids can be restricted to some no by buyers
Bids can be rejected
Coding will be done in PHP or ASP whichever is better from your point of view.
All rights will belong to me and I have the resell rights but you dont have.
I would prefer someone who has the experience and can show samples but may or may not have ratings in RAC.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).