A. Need to add custom navigation thru existing form in an Access 2000 format database.
Database uses a single tabbed main form. Need to provide the option for specific navigation thru the form to facilitate entering data from paper forms.
1) Main form has 17 tabs with up to 8 subforms per page. The visible property of the pages is determined by the command button on the menu form the user selects and the cboFind boxes on frmMainInd.
2) I will provide the order, control by control, for up to up to 5 different navigation paths, each including up to 25 or so controls.?
3) You will program the custom navigation on frmMainInd triggered by clicking a command buttons on frmMenu.
B. Eliminate the screen flicker after user has selected a record in cboFind on frmMainInd selecting record in frmMainInd!cboFind
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Access 2000 format, Windows XP OS