This project involves the installation of a One-Time Offer script onto a site which would allow a visitor to see a specific page with an order button only once.
Meaning if the customer navigates away from the page and then clicks the "back" button on his internet browser the page will not be seen.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Installation of the script will be required of the chosen bidder.
5) The chosen bidder will be obliged to provide full support at all times with regard to the script involved.
I will not mind if the bidder wants to do it in HTML or PHP.
I have already acquired a OTO script and you may use it OR you may want to use your own.
I would like the script to be operable on all main internet browsers, especially Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape.