Approximately 2000 hours of development in PHP with MySQL to build a eCommerce platform. I'm looking for an hourly rate. I need to see 3 websites that your team has developed which required over 1,000 hours of work to complete. I am going to need 4 engineers on this project.
What I want to see is your project bid assuming that the project is 2,000 hours. This will then determine the hourly rate that I will pay you for this project.
This project would be a good chance to build a long-term relationship assuming:
1. Outstanding communications
2. Quality engineering
3. Fast response time to requests
I will be calling client references
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, Linux