Here's what I need. I need script (or whatever you want to call it) that will do the following.
- Retrieve information for individual (key word) accounts at various online sportsbook gambling sites. This is not a scraper that just gets the betting lines for all games. This will pull individual account information.
The process for a customer will be this:
1) they log into my site
2) pick the sportsbooks they currently use (based on a list of 20 or so I provide them).
3) enter the information needed for us to retrieve their information. This will need to be a very secure process. Any help on giving the customer comfort here would be appreciated.
4) the information to be retrieved will be a) balance at each sportsbook b) open bets at each sportsbook c) bet history at each sportsbook
For example. Customer A logs into my system. He selects 3 sportsbooks (A, B, & C) where he currently has money (or would like to deposit money) and/or open bets.
The system will retrieve his info. Customer A has a balance of $20 at sportsbook A, $35 at sportsbook B, and $100 at sportsbook C. Open bets at each sportsbook are .... .... .... etc.....
I will also need help getting a recurring billing function set up via paypal or neteller. Please price this part of the job seperately.
Please use [[url removed, login to view]] as a sample site to ensure you can retrieve the needed info. Please don't bid if you are not positive you can do the work.
This job HAS to be complete by mid-July.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
needs to be web based and able to run on a hostgator hosted website.