We have a requirement to develop a simple web based service - Print to Canvas.
The customer will go online, upload his image, make a few minor changes to it, and then place the order via secure link to WorldPay. The order is then forwarded to us for processing and order fulfilment.
There are the main stages to the process:
1. Upload the Photo
2. Select Format & Size
3. Manipulate the Image
4. Apply A Photo Treatment
5. Select A Frame
6. Confirm your selections and add to cart
7. Normal checkout procedure, payment via Worldpay
8. Email to confirm order details etc.
We would also want to include an area that allows customers to browse a selection of our gallery images.
There would also need to be the option for customers to upload their images for inclusion in our gallery. This would involve the photographer sending the images he wants - we review them and add to our gallery manually if appropriate. It would not be an automated process.
The users would earn commission on every photo we sell on our site.
A site to compare:
<[url removed, login to view]>
This site is really how I would like it to work.
It is simple and steps the customer through the main processes. All the main processes we are looking for are included in this site.
We are asking for bids for this work.
*** I do not want to receive standard "yes we can do it" bids - these will be rejected immediately.
The services is designed for UK delivery only, but option for worldwide delivery is an option.
I am looking for bids that show the coder has looked at the project and can demonstrate his/her abilities to complete this project to our requirements.
If you can demonstrate your abilities and experience then we would be interested in discussing further.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).