The main purpose of this project is for scheduling.
This is a database project that will keep track of jobs to be done. (Cleaning, detailing, and mixing).
There will mainly be 2 parties using this:
Scheduler will see schedule jobs depending on the promised date.
Mill will follow and update status of work to be done and performed.
The function of the scheduler is:
* Maintain items database
* Maintain lots database
* Scheduled works database
* Print selected lot information to thermal label printer
The function of the mill:
* Do work as scheduled
* Input into database: date completed, hours worked, people involved, machine used, and change the status from ‘pending’ to ‘complete’.
Schedule - Add new job to schedule.
Pending - display open items, sort by various items.
Edit - Update information, change status.
Completed - Display history by various sorts.
Lots - Manage lot information.
Item - Manage items information
For each function, there should be a view for specific job/s or all:
There are 3 job functions:
Display/search filters for Items and lots management.
Multiple items should display, and able to select to edit details.
To facilitate mill to recognize changes and new entries:
* New entries should be in bold for 24 hours after entry in the Pending View.
* Changes should display in red for 24 hours after entry in the Pending View.
(Suggestions taken if the same can be accomplished another way)
When displaying jobs, it should display by pages with about 10 to 20 rows per page, or option to see all records.
Click on record to view all details and make edits.
When printing label, it should have option for qty of labels.
The label should have the following information:
Pnumber, Lot, supplier lot, description, size min, size max, and location.
This bid should lead to additional projects since enhancements and additional modifications are expected.
Note that the attached file is a word document file. To view, rename your downloaded file from .zip to .doc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
this will be looking in ie 4.0 and up.
the database should be in mysql/php. whatever else to print to the label printer.