Encerrado

[url removed, login to view] copy required urgent

I need same copy of [url removed, login to view] with complete functionality ,If some one already created then let me know , if you have not already created copy of [url removed, login to view] then don't contact with me.

please don't copy and past Bid, no portfolio required then send me link of live demo . or upload it on your server then send me link.

Thanks

adi

Habilidades: Adobe Flash, Joomla, Photoshop, PHP, Silverlight

Ver mais: copy t, copy some, copy past, copy upload, please upload portfolio, contact required, flash copy, copy required, saanad, past copy, live demo, stickam live, server required, complete php copy, required urgent, urgent required, upload complete flash, php stickam, flash copy link, copy link flash, php copy, portfolio copy, live projects bid, live transfer bid, live person bid

Acerca do Empregador:
( 0 comentários ) rawalpindi, Pakistan

ID do Projeto: #549453

6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1042 para este trabalho

chirag1983

Respected Sir, My self chirag panchal and i am graduating with B.E.I.T. I have good knowledge of HTML,CSS, Photoshop, Flash, Joomla, Oscommerce, Wordpress, [url removed, login to view] check my PM.

$750 USD in 10 dias
(6 Comentários)
3.1
globalgglow

check our PM and gglow.com...

$1500 USD in 21 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
freesky999

Ready done this project.

$1200 USD in 15 dias
(1 Comentário)
0.0
wishinfo66

We give u best result of project with quality work. We mostly use AJAX technology in project development. We need 20% payment after design confirmation. then remaining 80% fees after project completion.

$1000 USD in 30 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
popstarcaptcha

hello sir please check your PM

$800 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
0.0
gxisolutions

Hello, my dynamic team of Graphic Designers, Website Developers, Programmers and Server Administrators will ensure that your project is completed to your satisfaction. Deciding on the right company for the job can be d Mais

$1000 USD in 20 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0