The project goal is to allow customers see what their corporate logos would look like on a product.
1) allow the visitor to pick an image from our library to place their grapic on.
2) allow the visitor to upload their graphic (stored on our server for future use.)
3) allow the visitor to manipulate the graphic so that it can be placed on our product.
Considerations would be resizing, rotating and scaling the uploaded image. Other considerations may come up (changing the background of our image, converting background of uploaded image from visitor to transparent.)
We're trying to keep it simple yet allow flexibility.
FLASH is NOT a requirement. If you have a better method, please let us know.
For examples of what we are trying to acheive, go to [[url removed, login to view]] or to [[url removed, login to view]] .
We currently have approx 12 models in our product line.
Each product line comes in 6 colors (approx).
There are two image areas that need to be displayed. (top & Side)
Both areas _could_ be able to have the customres image placed on it.
Sometimes there are separate images for each area.
Placing text over the image involves Two fonts (sans-serif & script)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
windows NT4.0 server with IIS