Write a program that will allow reports to be output sorted by each type of service offered. Create a class for services offered by a hair styling salon. Data fields include a String to hold the service description (for example, "Cut", "Shampoo", or "Manicure"), a double to hold the price, and an integer to hold the average minutes it takes to perform the service. The class name is HairSalon. Include a constructor that requires arguments for all three data fields and three get methods that each return one of the data field's values.
Write a program named SortSalon that contains an array to hold six HairSalon objects and fill it with data. Include a method to sort the array in ascending order by price of service. Call the method and display the results. Add a second method to the SortSalon program that sorts the HairSalon objects in alphabetical order by service description. Call the method and display the results. Finally, add a prompt to the SortSalon program giving the user three choices: sort by description, price, or time. Depending on user's input, call one of the three sort methods and display the results.
Below is the data for the program:
Services Prices Time
Cut $[url removed, login to view] 15
Shampoo $[url removed, login to view] 10
Manicure $[url removed, login to view] 30
Style $[url removed, login to view] 50
Permanent $[url removed, login to view] 55
Trim $[url removed, login to view] 5
1. Program must be written in very simple language so a real beginner can understand and able to explain the codes.
2. Program must be written in Java language and work on Java JRE 1.4 or above.
3. Program must be well commented and documented.
4. Program must work on a Windows platform.
5) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
6) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
7) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).