Attached is program [url removed, login to view] that finds 2 files on FTP server and downloads them.
I need to make a minor modification.
1. Currently, if either file is not found, the program will display error message and exit (line 267).
Instead, I want it to keep running if file named 'bttitle' is not found.
(The reason: I run this program from batch file and the rest of the batch file needs to be executed
no matter if this file was found).
I still want to exit if the other file, named BT+number, is not found.
2. If file BTTITLE is found, I need to start another program after this
current program executes. It's started by executing 'java Sup9Processor' from ms-dos prompt.
My understanding is that it can be done using Runtime class
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Java 1.4, Windows XP