I am in need of a front-end page layout/design for my website. I do have a few graphics that can be used, but this page will require more. My website's main function is for sports communities. It is a large message board for NFL, MLB, and NBA. I want to start the beginning of a full development effort. Once this page is created, I will also need it to be adapted for my 2 other websites that follow the same line of content, sports. I have 1 site each for NFL, NBA, and MLB. The first thing I need is a front page that follows the same "template" so to speak for all 3 pages. This page can be written in any language, although I prefer php. These pages will sit on my Linux/Apache server with all the trimmings (.asp not optional). The pages will need to have a few requirements. First, they need to hold considerable sports content that is automatically updated by some kind of service. This would include news and scores for example. Second, this page will need to be appealing and enviting to new members. I do like eye-catching things such as FLASH, etc. This page will need to be very functional and have the capabilities to offer many things to members and guests. The page will also need to be maintained reasonably easy. I do not want to have to hire a designer to make any minor changes to the page. I am trying to get an idea what is available, what costs will be like, and what direction I want to go. This is my first time using this service, so I would like to see what things look like, and then make a decision as to whether to use this service.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) with non-complex installation (including instructions) as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
3) All aspects of description are fulfilled and approved by buyer.
4) Examples provided must be considered for content and layout while pages are being developed.
5) If any 3rd party services are used for content, etc., costs for such service must be agreed upon and approved by buyer before final page/costs are completed.
6) Graphics will need to be utilized from some existing graphics along with graphics that will need to be created as part of this project.