CreateModalDialog(width, height, URL)
- This function overlays a backround over 100% of the browser window to disable any controls on the underlaying FLASH. Then in the center you load panel with an IFRAME in the centre. This dialog/iframe is dismissed once a user presses the X in the panel (see Screen3-Locked [url removed, login to view])
CreateModelessDialog(width, x, y, URL)
- This function dismisses the dialog created from CreateModelessDialog()
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must work int he following browsers:
PC FF 1.0+, IE 5.5+, Opera 7+
MAC Safari 1.0+, FF 1.0 +, Opera 7+