- We would like this to be done in perl or php but do not want to have to install anything or edit server settings to make this work.
- Does not need to be password protected, this will be a in-house application used by staff members and not the public.
- must be controlled by a simple form (See Example zip file with html form to use)
- It requires the ability to resize the main photo (Keeping the proportions) but making sure it is no larger than 233 pixels high. (Save this to the local location indicated on the form and the new file name also indicated on the form)
- It must also make a thumbnail by reducing this image to 30 pixels wide (keeping the proportions) then crop 30 high from the center of the photo. (Save this to the local location indicated on the form and the new file name also indicated on the form)
- Fetch up to 5 additional photos (No need to resize these)
- Save additional photos to the local location indicated on the form (Do not change the names of these files)
- If the form requested a photo that does not exist the script needs to just ignore the request and copy the other photos that do exist (if any).
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $70 para este trabalho
I develop web applications on the platform of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) for about 8 years. If you are looking for a developer who is professional and honest, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.
Hi, I`m a linux administrator and php programmer. I can help you with this simple [url removed, login to view] resizing script is already done and it fits with your needs. Please feel free to contact me. Good luck