I need a script that can:
1. measure the exact time someone has been on your site in seconds
2. measure how far down your page your site visitor has scrolled, in pixels.
That's all I want this to do, nothing else.
This is nothing new and has been done before, for example as a feature in [url removed, login to view] (see the page, they have it as a side thing in the features for their product)
I'm assuming you can do this fairly easily in PHP and with the results entered into MySQL database. Let me know how you'll do this when bidding. I want it to be as simple & easy to use as possible (in particular try to make it easy to install) so try not to make this any more complicated than it needs to be.
I want the script to also give the average visitor time and average pixels scrolled as well.
The winning bidder should get plenty more work from me in future. I think this should be a simple project for anyone familiar with basic scripts like this.
*I will retain all rights to ownership and distribution of the script.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP script & MySQL