We need to import data from an access file into a mysql database. The information is to go within a CRE Loaded database.
We have a category structure (category parents and category id’s included with data) that needs match our data within access (we can export the access tables to CSV format if required).
Require for products to be imported and matched to categories via a new field we have created called category_class rather than the usual category_id so the store front end and control panel will need converting to load products via category_class rather than by matching category_ID’s.
We have product options that also need to be imported for each product, they will be matched to the product by a model number rather than the usual method of ID.
IF YOU APPLY:
- We can provide further information if you get in touch and show an example of a working store.
- We will want to know how you did this, if you use any scripts so we can allow our customer to update the site in future via imports.
- This job must be completed within 48 hours of taking on the job.
- Payment will be paid in full upon working and tested completion
- We are an established & reputable UK web design company with more work for anyone that can complete this job successfully.
MySQL Database Knowledge
Database importing experience
CRE Loaded Knowledge