I need some development to create either a plugin or code directly in my theme that adds a "Save" function for the settings that the user has currently selected in the Wordpress Theme Customizer with functionally as follows:
- The User has the option to save the current settings as an entry in the database.
- The user can then recall these using a drop down menu.
- The user can also choose to load settings that we (the theme author) have previously defined, and these are built in to the the theme - these settings can be in a PHP file or JS file we hard code and include in the theme somewhere (or by some method you advise)
- When the user selects from the either of the 2 drop downs the WP Customizer loads the settings and displays as normal in the Customizer Preview.
- The user can then use the default Customizer save Button to apply these changes as normal.
You can see a mock up of how I see this working attached.
Please only bid if you are a WP, PHP and JS expert and have had experience with similar development and you are 100% sure that this is something you could build for me?
30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $203 para este trabalho
Hi,Me as Wordpress expert having 6 years of total experience in wordpress and I develop themes and plugins in wordpress and also do customization if you allow me then I can work on your project.