Modify a VB 6 application that simply downloads and installs files to very specific locations on the users' computer.
1) Auto update the actual VB application from my website when I modify it. (I would like to be able to change the program and have it update for the clients automatically)
2) I need the program to download (from my webserver) more files installed to a very specific location in addition to what it already does, for example install to the /Game/abcd/pictures/[url removed, login to view] folder on a clients computer.
3) Change the timer on the program to update once per day or to set up a windows task or something if the user requests instead of only every 120 minutes... (I would like just a choice drop down ideally like a choice of what hour to update IE update at 3am.
4) Backup the entire folder instead of each XML file. For the XML backup I want it to back up the whole folder folder instead of each individual file as there are a lot of them so it makes it a bit messy.
5) I currently have a custom web app in PHP that I use to upload the files, which puts the files into a database, if possible I would like to simply be able to FTP the files to the webserver instead of uploading them one by one.
I need this done fast! I have the source code ready to go.