In Acrobat 6:
The goal is to attempt to track who is opening the PDF. The form will consist of fields that populate a server on the back-end. The form therefore will remain consistent.
1) this does not have to be highly secure
2) there should be some email validation (see attached file)
3) it should operate in a way similar to attached file (hiding a field called overlay)
4) the form should be hidden once all validation occurs
5) the contents document should be hidden until the form is filled out.
6) Printing should be disabled unless user fills out a second form that asks for additional company email addresses.
See attachment for general functionality:
1) Complete and fully-functional working prototype in a PDF.
2) No installer is necessary.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All PDF supported platforms; IE is main target