I want to use my pictures to be used by people with a myspace account, blog or website.
I want some software where i can put in all my pictures (or choose a folder with the pictures) and
the software should generate the html code i can use on my website.
Users can visit this page look at the pictures and choose the one they want to use, Underneath the pictures
is the code they can use on their website or myspace.
- Choose folder where pictures are in.
- choose between on or two pictures in one row
- Make the picture clickable or not
- if picture is clickable fill in URL and ALT TAG
- Text underneath picture yes or no
- if yes what link text and what URL and what size of text.
- Underneath the picture should be the code for people to use on their websites. One click in the code box should select all
text in the box.
- right click on page disabled
Here's an expample of how the page should look like: <[url removed, login to view]>
The generated html code the software generates I want to use inside my own html template.
Let me know if something is not clear
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).