Development of a SQL frontend component/class for kbmMemTable enabling users to issue SQL statements like SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, DROP, CREATE TABLE, CREATE INDEX, ALTER towards a kbmMemTable instance.
For SELECT type statements, HAVING, GROUP BY, ORDER BY and aggregation statements should be supported.
In all cases, the best performing solution should be used, taking indexes and other features into account.
Multitable joins (over a number of kbmMemTable instances) would be a nice to have, and could consitute a phase 2, but bidders must take this feature into account.
The solution should support any TkbmCustomMemTable descendant as the source of data and similarly as the destination.
The job may require alterations to kbmMemTable itself in coorporation with its authors.
1) Complete and fully-functional working components/classes in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-install into Delphi 5/6/7/2005 for Win32/.Net, C++Builder 6/Win32 and Kylix 3.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. No GPL, GNU, or 3rd party components or classes should be required to compile. 3rd party compiler lexers/parsers can be used if needed for the development of the classes/components but only after specific agreement by the buyer.
4) Requirements as per the description.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Nov 6, 2005 8:52:11 AM:
We would like to thank you for your offers, but unfortunately we have decided to decline all bids made.
We have yet not decided which route to take, and the development of this feature has been postponed for the time being.
Win32, .Net, Linux (distributions supported by Kylix 3)
Must support Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005 win32/.Net, C++Builder 6 and Kylix 3.