I need, for a very small company, a .NET based Windows Explorer add in. I am needing a Explorer add in that looks and feels like a real drive, however, the information for the file ssystem on that drive comes from else where. All normal drive/folder functionality should work (create, rename, delete, copy).
For the purposes of this project the remote file source should be an anonymous ftp server. My goal is to have this written so that I could latter change the ftp server to possibly a SFTP server, or other client server file system, - so this this must be written well, well documented, etc.
I also wish the ability to drag and drop files in to the drive just like Windows Explorer. It should be seemless.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in C# .NET as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. Must also include a Uninstall package.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Possibility of further work for hire if work is done well.
5) *** This code must be EXTREMELY WELL commented. I expect this code to be at least 1/3 comments to be approved.
6) Coder must fully function on Windows 2000 and XP
Windows 2000, XP, and beyond
.NET Environment - C#