I need 2 Executable programs written which will take the input of an IP address (from the user) and then do 5 lines of Telnet calls which will configuire a piece of VoIP hardware that is connected to the user's LAN. The Software must run on Windows 98, 2000, XP and Vista
The requirement is as follows:
1) Pop up a Window on the users PC asking the user to enter an IP address.
2) Then the software will take the IP address entered and use it as a parameter to do just 5 lines of Telnet calls (we will tell you the telnet calls).
3) You need to check the Telnet call did not generate an error
4) You need to pop up a message on the screen that the Configuration has succeeded
2 seperate peices if software are needed but they are virtually identical with the exception that the telnet calls will be differnt in each software (we afre configuring 2 different devices so the telnet calls need to be different)
The Telnet calls need to be hidden to the user.
You can write the Executable code in any language but it must run under the Windows Operating System.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, 2000, 98 & Vista