Simple WML application to track automobile milage.
Create a PHP/mySQL application to allow
user to record milage.
We are looking for JUST the WML application for now,
we can edit database/tables on-line.
Must use HAWHAW for this:
[url removed, login to view]
HAWHAW stands for
HTML and WML hybrid adapted Webserver
and is a toolkit to create universal mobile applications.
- lots of comments in code
- proper naming conventions etc.
must be done very well, easy to build on etc.
- provice .sql statements to create tables etc on different servers
- improvements to concept etc. welcome.
- detail instructions on how to install script etc., with examples
Database and Tables, with example
UserAddress just one field for this
units (miles or km)
Email [url removed, login to view]
rate $[url removed, login to view]
Date 2006/08/24 (default to today's date, make EASY to enter
Start 21000 (should default to last entered no. in End milage
Length (caculate End minus Start)
Purpose (SELECT element, from lookups table)
Cost $[url removed, login to view] (sometimes there will be NO milage, just cost)
For example car wash choice will have JUST cost
All text/strings will be stored in this table, for easy translation
NO text will be hard coded in PHP, or in HTML report
Look up choices will be stored in this table
Purpose will be a drop down list with
(more may be added via a web browser)
- No login required for now
- allow units or miles
- Send email when entry saved
- Webbased report, 600px wide.
select phone no., select start date, end date,
write a HTML report of expenses with totals for period
Make easy choices like
- (c) on code owned by ReadPlease Corp.
Thanks for bidding,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
sql statements to create tables on other site.
UNIX, php, mySQL