I will provide completed XML files, .xsd,.xml,.xsl, and .xslt. These files were created using XMLspy 5.0, and all of the sps files are included. I need to have these docs validated and loaded on a WIN2003 server. I need you to create the database in MS SQL Server 2000 to capture and store xml data collected from these doc's. The end-user must be able to submit and retrieve their data from their web browser using the xml doc's that I provide. I will provide you access to my server, which will be pre-loaded with MS 2003 server and MS SQL Server 2000. This is Phase 1. WIth Phase 1 completed successfully, we will move into phase 2 through this same bidding process. There are a total of 4 Phases to complete this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional web site solution with the xml documents that we provide you, with MS SQL Server 2000 as the back-end.
2) Installation of the xml documents that we provide you and the creation of the MS SQL Sever database to collect and allow retrieval of this data through the web browsers listed above, by the end user.
3) You must be able to load the xml doc's and build the database on our server, we will provide an FTP address and rights. THe database must be secure with the end users creating their own user-name and passwords.
4) You must configure MS iiS properly and securely.
5) You must have XMLSpy 5 or later to properly work with the sps doc's.
6) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
MS WIN Server 2003
5.5 and later versions of MS Internet Explorer
6.1 and later versions of Opera Browser
MS IIs 6.0 for hosting of the xml doc's
MS SQL Server 2000 for storage of data collected from the xml doc's, the end user must be able to post and retrieve this data via the web browsers listed above.