Also helpful if the developer(s) uses XAMPP for Windows development, as this is what is being used for this project/testing.
Please provide us with references to projects you have worked on, and examples of work that may be available to view.
We are looking for interfaces for doing the following:
- looking up orders in database by order number for privileged users.
- unfinalize and re-assign an order back to the RF user by privileged users. If the user is already in the middle of an order, and they have been re-assigned an order, when they login it should show them which orders they can select from. When an order has been unfinalized, it needs to keep track of who unfinalized with date/time stamp, and who it was re-assigned to including date/time stamp. Unfinalizing/re-assignment could occur multiple times.
- populate an order document with data from the database, and calculations.
- exception report available to privileged users, doing a comparison between data in the database, and data user has entered for the order. what does not match, over, short, does not match, verifying quantities.
- live summary, shows current status of users logged in, which orders they are on, percentage complete.
- adding access levels to the user interface, which areas/pages users are able to access.