I need a job for use on a Microsoft SQL Server procedure that will move the data between columns of a table so that:
1. The table to be updated has 90 columns of type "Integer" named "1" through "90"
2. The value in the stored in column "1" of the table is dumped
3. The value in "2" is copied to the "1"
4. The value in "3" is copied to the "2"
5. The process repeats until the value in column "90" is copied to column "89"
6. The value of column "90" is dumped and replaced with 0
The job must be able to run automatically at a set time and must create records in a table to log the start, end and final status (failed/success) of the update.
SQL Server Version is SQL Server 2008
Please find the table structure attached.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $47 for this job
I am an IT professional with 10 yrs experience. I have very good experience developing Stored procedure with SQL Server 2005/2008. I will provide quick & professional service.
I'm a Senior Software Developer, I did a full database migration project on Microsoft SQL server. I have used TL/SQL and triggers and stored procedures. I will be accurate and committed.