To create 2 dynamic excel charts that allow the x axis ranges and start point to be set by user the user.
1) I need to be able to vary the x axis range of both charts ie start point and number of periods.
I want to be able to have a set of inputs or cells that allow me to set;
a)Start Date - the starting Date x axis. This should be a pulldown menu fed by the dates in Column A
b)Start Time - the Starting time x axis. This is to be hard entered by me. If no time is entered – the default is the first period of the date selected ie 9:30am.
c) the number of periods to display. Number hard entered by user.
The accompanying file [url removed, login to view] has 3 worksheets.
- Charts – 2min stock charts of NQ & YM.
- NQData – Daily 2 minute array of stock data for the period 21/02/2006>24/02/2006 . This is the data for chart 1 and will be appended each day with more data.
- YMData – Daily 2 minute array of stock data for the period 21/02/2006>24/02/2006. This is the data for chart 2 and will be appended each day with more data
2) Ability to increment the user inputs ie increment number of periods up and down by 1.
3) Ability to increment start date up and down by 1.
- The charts ranges should be synchronized ie 1 set of inputs determines the range inputs for both charts
Further details available.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $64 para este trabalho
I have a big experience in Excel automation and VBA programming. I am ready to develop a VBA application that could do all the required work. I am ready to start right now.
Hi! We know this work. We are ready to begin right now. We guarantee 100 % of performance project in time and professional quality. We know is do it..Yours faithfully 3wcompany
I have ezperineces related to Excel with Macros and Visual Basic.You can find the details in my PBM.YOu can be sure that the tool will be ready with all of your requirements are satisfied.Thanks and regards.