Analog & Digital IC designer, MATLAB, VHDL expert.
-I'm doing BSc in electrical and electronics engineering and I have two year experience in analog IC design using the most systematic design technique (gm/id Methodology) and most frequently usage technology node (TSMC 180n & 65n, UMC 130n)
- I have worked on many simulation software like Cadence Virtuoso, OrCAD in addition to Proteus for discreate circuit.
- Also I'm expert in Digital IC Design (In transistor level) and (using VHDL, and Verilog).
I have done many projects you can find some of them in my Portfolio
- Simple & Wide Swing Current Mirrors.
- all topologies in OTA (5T-OTA, Two Stage Miller OTA, Folded Cascode OTA with CMFB)
- Differential Amplifier with certain required specs
- A Bandgap Reference Circuit achieve spics in all Corners, and Monte Carlo.
- Digital ALU using Cadence (transistor level)&(behavioral model).
- Implement a 3-bit adder circuit using TTL ICs.
- Traffic circuit using 555 IC
- A C++ program to do all operations on Matrices that accept real & complex number.
- All my work is recorded in Word/PDF/Presentation in professional format
Awesome person to work with! He is truly talented and he stands out with an AAA+ rating from me.
GREAT WORK - AND GREAT PERSON TOO!
[11 April, 2021] great freelancer - will work with him again
[11 April, 2021] fantastic freelancer - highly recommend
[11 April, 2021] very professional freelancer - will hire him again
[11 April, 2021] good work Abdulrahman... nice to work with
[11 April, 2021] a very professional engineer, his knowledge in cadence.
and he stands out with an AAA+ rating from me.