Data Engineering & Analysis, ML & DL, Python & SQL
A data specialist with an outstanding background in statistical and analytical methods, as well as an understanding of SQL, NoSQL, and Time-series databases. Skilled in data processing, and predictive modeling algorithms along with visualizing data. Familiar with big dataset tools and data mining.
SQL, Python and its libraries, version control tools, and cloud computing platforms like AWS and GCP are tools that I mostly work with them these days.
He was on-time, really polite, had professional communication, and was so patient in discussing the problems. He knew what he was talking about and was great to work with. He did everything in a professional way. Everything was done step by step with a complete report and nice documentation. The codes were professionally understandable with complete and nice comments. This freelancer is awesome!
- Laboratory software development (LabVIEW).
- Simulation of aggregation of particles by steepest descent method (C++).
- Numerical calculation of the optical response of a multilayer structure (Python).
- Simulation of thermal radiation for different rough surfaces (COMSOL).
Junior Data Engineer
jun. 2015 - ago. 2016 (1 ano, 2 meses)
- Did queries on database to export desired data tables (SQL Server).
- Exported data tables to Excel files.
- Update Database.