Ingrid Cliff has worked with senior executives, managers and companies in the public and private sector for over the past 20 years to assist them to unlock and realise their true potential and profitability.
Ingrid holds a Bachelor of Arts with double majors in Psychology and Industrial Relations and a sub-major in the History and Philosophy of Science. Ingrid is accredited in both MBTI and TMI, holds WHSO (Service) accreditation and is an accredited Sexual Harassment Referral Officer. She has completed numerous NLP and Copywriting courses as well as a wealth of personal and leadership development programs.
Her industry experience includes:
• Government (state and local & government owned corporations), including 5 years as the Director of Human Resources at Qld Treasury implementing government reform agendas within Qld Treasury
• Web businesses
• Real Estate
• Hospital, medical & allied services
• Not for profit
• Disabilities & community services
• Entrepreneurial companies
• Owner/operator businesses
• Alternative therapies
Ingrid has been a roadie with a very bad heavy metal rock band as well as contemplated life as a nun. Ingrid is a wealth of stories about how things really happen in life and in business, as well as living life to the full. She is a passionate writer and commentator on life, business and having it all.