Convidar Freelancer para Projeto
Parece que você não tem um projeto ativo no momento. Por que não postar um projeto agora? É grátis!Publique um Projeto
- 100%Trabalhos concluídos
- 100%No Orçamento
- 50%Taxa de Recontratação
read the poem and write 3 quesations with the answers its due after 35 hours
“ON time , good price , good job ,, helpful”ohoodalbaker há 3 anos
English Conversation TeacherJun 2014
• Teaches English conversation to grade 3 and 4 elementary students in a Government school in Thailand.
Online English Teacher (Home-based)Dec 2013 - Aug 2014 (8 months)
• Teaching in a Japanese Company through online from 16 yr old to 54 yr old. Mostly, the students that I have taught are 30 years of age. • Teaching English (Conversation and Grammar)to Japanese Nationals from Beginner to Advanced Level . • Teaching hours varies from 2 hours to 8 hours a day depending on my availability.
Customer Service AssociateMay 2012 - Oct 2013 (1 year)
• Answers inquiries and provides outbound communication through telephone support. • Provides consistent customer support to mobile services by utilizing all available tools and services.
Editor-in-Chief of BCU University Official PublicationJun 2010 - May 2011 (11 months)
• Edit and proofread articles of editorial staff. • Decide on the issue to be published on the University magazine and portfolio. • Assign task to Editorial staff and coordinate with the School Board. • Lay-out folio and magazine
SecretaryJun 2008 - Sep 2008 (3 months)
• Inputting data, office errands, internship and alumni updates in a Korean School. • Scheduling appointments and assisting Korean students. • Processing students visa extensions at the Immigration.
ESL TeacherJun 2007 - Oct 2011 (4 years)
• Teach and assist elementary and high school students with their lessons, assignments and other school works after their regular school class. • Students are Korean Nationals with the age of 6, 12, and 17.
PrefectJan 2005 - Mar 2007 (2 years)
• Teach lessons and help Korean students with their homeworks after their daytime classes. • Teach English for 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday to Korean Nationals for 2 years and 3 months in a group class setting. Age of students varies from 6 to 16 years old. • Scheduling personal appointments and assisting students to accomplish a task during Saturday and Sunday.
Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English2009 - 2012 (3 years)
Bachelor of Science in NUrsing2004 - 2006 (2 years)
Bachelor of Science in Biology2002 - 2004 (2 years)
LET Passer (Licensure Examination for Teachers) (2013)Philippine Regulation Commission
This is the Licensure Examination for Teachers which is mandatory in the Philippines before one can teach especially in Government School.
- Conectado com o Facebook
- Pagamento Verificado
- Telefone Verificado
- E-mail Verificado