Taxation, Corporate, Business and Legal Consultant
A Taxation, Legal, Corporate and Business consultant, offer your business everything it needs to keep the cogs turning with very little input from you. I can provide you a genuine and innovative solutions as per your circumstances and requirements. I am qualified CPA, ACA, CIPFA, MBA(Fin), M.A (Eco), LL.B, LL.M.
SERVICES OFFERED: Each services with 100% accuracy and completion.
1. Tax Filing for ATO, BAS, GST, IRS, FUTA, HMRC, SARS, CRA Filings
2. Contract Drafting, Vetting & Legal Opinion
3. Company Annual Accounts and Annual Return Filing
5. Business, IPR & Brand Valuation
6. Business Plan, Annual Report, Financial Statements & Secretarial Records
7. Business Incorporation
9. Budgeting and Projections
10. Capsim Simulation
11. Compliance Management
12. Auditing & Consultation
13. Academic Assignments related to Business management subjects and web development & Design
Rakesh did an excellent project on our research work. The financial statements were complex. He is timely, accurate, and only asks necessary questions, he is able to work under his own initiative.
* Attending and represent Corporate and individuals clients before Inland Revenue Authorities, Appellate Tribunal, High Court & Supreme Court of Pakistan in Litigation, Assessment, Monitoring and Audit Proceedings.
* Preparation of monthly/annual withholding tax statements, annual returns of income, monthly sales tax returns and wealth statements for onward submission to tax department.
Senior Tax Associate
Muhammad Saleem & Co.
nov. 2014 - out. 2017 (2 anos, 11 meses)
* Conducted research on Pakistan tax laws and advised and consulted clients in order to provide advice about tax legislation, e.g ensuring businesses and assets are properly structured to minimize the incidence of taxation
* Strategized with clients to minimize tax liability with various solutions
* Communicated with clients to explain tax issues and resolved them
* Prepared tax returns for more than 200 businesses and individuals
Retail Finance Analyst
Metlo of London
ago. 2012 - out. 2014 (2 anos, 2 meses)
•Part of the Retail team producing Weekly Trading Results and reporting the Retail Overheads •Development of new pricing models and methods to support retail expansion strategy in all products •Responsible for producing weekly management information of trading results and store performance reporting key metrics in an accurate and timely manner •Completing month end and producing P&Ls for the stores on a monthly basis and dealing with all queries
LLM (Master of Laws)
Pakistan 2018 - 2020
LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur, Pakistan 2012 - 2015
Bahria University, Pakistan 2007 - 2010
Chartered Public Accountant
Association of Certified Chartered Accountant.
Union college of Computer Sciences
Contate Rakesh K. sobre seu trabalho
Faça login para discutir quaisquer detalhes via chat.