I am Mohamed Yousry, a Data Analyst with various skills in the data analysis field:
- Pandas and Numpy
- Data Visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Hypothesis testing
- Create and analyze A/B test results
- Building regression models (linear & logistic)
- Analyze Data using Power Query, Power Pivot, Pivot Tables, creating Interactive Dashboards with Slicers
- Working with Tables, Text, and Dates
- Lookup Functions
- Calculate summary statistics using spreadsheets
- Create data visualizations using spreadsheets
- Ask questions and answer them using data
- Design and develop interactive dashboards, reports, and visualizations that provide valuable insights into business performance.
- Work with a range of data sources, including SQL databases, Excel spreadsheets, and cloud-based data platforms, to transform complex data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Create custom visuals and integrate Power BI with other Microsoft tools such as Excel, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Use data modeling, data cleansing, and data transformation techniques using Power Query to extract key insights from large datasets.
- Write SQL to query a single table
- Write SQL to query multiple tables
- join the different tables.
Mohamed asked some follow-up question, and I provided some broad 'dummy' answers, which Mohamed quickly caught up on, and created the solution based on this. Very fast to respond, and a good solution. Thanks you.
I had an extremely positive experience working with Mohamed. He is quick to reply, he went above and beyond to ensure the accuracy of the model, demonstrating a strong commitment to quality. I greatly appreciate his dedication and hard work."
há 7 meses
ago. 2019 - Atual
I am a data analyst with skills in using Python and Excel to analyze the datasets, I'm also familiar with
database fundamentals and basic SQL commands
Cairo University, Egypt 2012 - 2017
Excel Fundamentals for Data Analysis
The course covered many aspects of the basics of cleaning data and tables in EXCEL:
- Working with Tables
- Lookup Functions
- Text Functions
- Working with Dates
- Named Ranges
Data Analysis - Challenger Track
Calculate summary statistics using spreadsheets
Create data visualizations using spreadsheets
Ask questions and answer them using data
Calculate key business metrics in financial analysis and interpret values
Data Analysis - Advanced Track
Apply inferential statistics and probability to real-world scenarios using Python
Create and analyze the results of hypothesis testing
Create and analyze A/B test results
building regression models (linear & logistic) in python
Visualizations to communicate insights using Matplotlib and Seaborn
Write SQL to query a single table
Write SQL to query multiple tables
join the different tables.
Contate Mohamed A. sobre seu trabalho
Faça login para discutir quaisquer detalhes via chat.