I want to develop a cheap slip printer - prints onto a card as the card is swiped (or slipped) past the stationary print head.
I am looking for some one to repeat a hack for a conceptual prototype of a slip printer using consumer inkjet printer cartridges. Please refer to [url removed, login to view] The idea is to use the economies of scale of consumer print cartridges - which have both ink well and print head integrated into a disposable package.
* Driven by a battery (9V probably easiest) with boost circuitry to drive the ink jet
* On trigger (ideally modulated opto sensor near the print head) the print routine should start
* To start we will print series of numbers XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX held statically in memory, completely time based to start with (i.e. assume average swipe speed and print routine runs based on that)
* The circuitry needs to be well documented and the code well commented
* Extensions to consider (but not implement):
- timing the print by measuring the position of the card
- Changing the string printed based on a button selection before swiping
- Zigbee or other low-data wireless connection to computer for issuing new strings
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $698 para este trabalho
Hi I am an Electronic engineer with lots of project on 8051 [url removed, login to view] asked i can explain [url removed, login to view] for a positive response. Thanks