Hello, my company needs a consultant to write a custom for an NGINX proxy.
Our nginx proxy forwards request to a third-party server, this module should:
- Intercept the request extract the headers and the url path from the incoming request,
- Forward both headers and url path to a web api (already implemented)
- Add the headers specified by the api's response in the incoming request
- Forward the request to the upstream server
- Modify the headers of the response. (This modification doesn't depend on the API and could be done by a separate module)
There's a very similar extension already developed in Go for Traefik , but we'd prefer to have it implemented in C/LUA for nginx.
: [login to view URL]