I need a simple photo editor that can do the following:
1. import background pictures
2. be able to create text on top of the background image.
3. be able to re-position the written text
4. create more than one example of text on the background.
5. The text needs to be able to :
a) change font
c) change font size
d) Change alignment (left, centre, right)
e) should be able to put 2 basic effects on the text (stroke and drop shadow)
6. There needs to be a settings button (or preferably a .ini file) where I’ll be able to specify the following:
a) format eg. RGB .jpg
b) size and resolution .eg 72dpi, 1024X768
c) default background image folder.
d) default save image folder.
I’ve attached some mock-up screenshots so you can get some idea of how I’d like the layout to look like, preferably a bit more polished than what the screenshots look like. The program should be able to view in thumbnail view.
I will not require an installer, but I will require a working beta version within 10 days of project acceptance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Windows Vista