I need a simple photo editor that can do the following:
1. import background pictures
2. be able to create text on top of the background image.
3. be able to re-position the written text
4. create more than one example of text on the background.
5. The text needs to be able to :
a) change font
c) change font size
d) Change alignment (left, centre, right)
e) should be able to put 2 basic effects on the text (stroke and drop shadow)
6. There needs to be a settings button (or preferably a .ini file) where I’ll be able to specify the following:
a) format eg. RGB .jpg
b) size and resolution .eg 72dpi, 1024X768
c) default background image folder.
d) default save image folder.
I’ve attached some mock-up screenshots so you can get some idea of how I’d like the layout to look like, preferably a bit more polished than what the screenshots look like. The program should be able to view in thumbnail view.
I will not require an installer, but I will require a working beta version within 10 days of project acceptance.
Windows XP, Windows Vista